HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Vacation is HERE!

This week I am going to catch up on all my unfinished projects! Today is officially my first day of my school summer vacation ...HURRAY!

I just opened up my ETSY shop, and I am so excited! Here is one of the items I have in the shop...It's a soldered charm on a beaded necklace. The charm has a vintage girlie on one side, and vintage book print on the other.
I've been working on some digi too! Now I have a little time to organize all of my digi kits!

Here are my "Dreaming Girls." What ARE they thinking about??
Here are a few ATC cards I have been working on for TweetyJill's Site. I used TweetyJill Collage Papers and gorgeous stamps! I call this collection, "Three Friends in Paris."

Have a great week!