HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Monday, June 16, 2008

Lots of Reading!

I know I just blogged about the last Somerset Life...but the next issue is already out, and I am so lucky to be a little part of it! A while back a group of us had a fun paper doll swap. Several of us were asked to put our dolls in the Paper Doll Article, written by my friend Lori Oles. She didn't know which ones were going to be picked by the editors of the publication. I was so excited that my little "Party Girl" was selected!
__________________________________________
I am all into catching up on art books these days...it's that summer thing! Just got the new Postmark LA book, and read it several times already! Rebecca Sower, Charlotte Lyons, Pam Garrison, Carolyn Peeler, Amy Hanna put it together. It's fantastic!!I also finally got a copy of my Texas art friend, Sandra Evertson's Book! Fanciful Paper Flowers is amazing. I got so many ideas from it!
___________________________________________
I started something fun for my etsy store this week. Lori of Vintage Flair asked me to make some personalized labels for her. She wanted her artwork to be shown when she sent packages out. I digitally designed several size labels for her, including a return address label. The digital labels can be printed at home or sent off.

Here are some that I made for myself. Click here for more information!

Happy Friday!