HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Little Digi...A Little Paper

Hurray!! I just got Photoshop 6.0! I have loved my 5.0, and hated to part with it, but on with the "new and improved!" I've been playing with a few digital kits. The girl and boy are from ArtChix, and digi kits from Christina Renee. The laces and flowers, and butterflies are my newest additions! __________________________________________
Did this with REAL paper! HEHE! I made this large collage for my friend and "Room Mom" of my classroom. It is in honor of her three boys. Hope she'll like it! I made a collage each year for my room mom. ____________________________________________
I am always thinking of things that inspire me to create. Here are my favorite nail polish colors. I love using these colors in projects too! I am never without my nails and toes polished. It just makes me feel good! My favs for the summer are light pinks, silver, and platinum. OPI has great silvery colors now! "Try on" nail color here!