HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! My husband and two sons are taking me to The Wedding Singer "Broadway Musical," in Houston today and I am so excited! I know it is going to be great...Here are a few things my family gave me for Mother's Day!
I got this inspirational book from my mom!! It is an easy read, only took an hour. What a great read! I have always admired Maria Shriver.
And here are another pair of OKA b shoes that I just HAD to have!! I have way too many, but I just love them! These are white with a cool platinum flower. They are "spa" like shoes with really comfy bumps in them, and are so easy to clean (in the dishwasher!!) I have several of their styles and I wear them to teach school most days. I usually find a little something for me from me for Mother's Day, and here it is....another apron for my collection! I'd like to wear it as a dress!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!