HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winter Break!!

Gotta love that school vacation...especially ME, since I get that time off too! We've had a wonderful winter break with friends and family. I've also had the time to organize closets and drawers. What a great feeling! The more junk I get rid of...the more room I have for new stuff!

I've been experimenting with beveled glass, since it is so much easier to get than regular glass. I can't wait until Ranger gets their Memory Glass in the stores again! I started stringing my soldered charms on beads from Michaels. I liked the way the small silver beads looked. I found all of the vintage buttons at the Quilt Festival in Houston. I never miss that show!


The images of the cowgirls to the right and cowgirl to the left were given to me by flickr friend Liz (Muffet). I just love the girls all dressedl up ready for the rodeo! Thanks again Liz!
************************
Another art friend, Tina (Paper Mojo) sent me this darling collage for my art studio. I was the winner on her blog! She is such a sweetie! Thank you thank you!
***********************
Look at these cuties....they are my second cousins and I made this for their grandmother (my aunt) for her birthday this weekend.
Have a fun winter break!