HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun Times!

"Somerset Life" is a MUST BUY!! This special issue of Somerset is just amazing. I can't stop reading it! I have made a few things in it already including some fun paper hats inspired by Sandra Evertson. She is so amazing!

Here are my two nieces modeling their hats we created this weekend. We made two of the "Sunday Hats." I am now ready to make one for me! In the same issue, my friend Lori shows how to make rolls of vintage wallpaper into gorgeous gift packages with flowers, buttons...ooh la la!
***********************
Went "beginning of the year" clearance shopping this week and found some great things! Got this Singer Sewing table for practically nothing...perfect for a small TV in my study!

Also found this wonderful "vintage inspired" computer desk! I wanted something that looked vintage, but of course a computer desk can't be too old!

It fits perfectly in the study too! What a great time to find bargins!
One more goodie...this fun tall piece fit nicely in the corner of my den. It is the new home for one of my vintage radios!