HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Little Bits and Pieces

I love collecting antiques and have them all over my house. Some of my goodies were given to me by my family. My parents gave me my "Victor Talking Machine" Victrola and Peter Pan antique radio. My silver set has been in my family for years. Other things I have collected from local antique malls and little towns with antique shops. One of my favorite places to go is Old Town Spring in Spring, Texas. You can find vintage furniture, kitchen accessories, nicknacks, and unique clothing. It is actually one of the oldest towns in Texas. All of the shops are in old homes and even an old school house. I can spend the day browsing, buying and eating in the wonderful tea rooms. If you are ever near the Houston area...make a special trip out to Spring!