HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Silver Bella Here I Come!


I'm off to Silver Bella!! HURRAY HURRAY!!
I found a great song to get me in the mood for lots of baubles and glitter....turn your volume up!!
Here are a few more things I've created for my sweet friends.

I'm going to wait to see if THIS girlie notices these darling girls all ready soldered and ready to wear... SURPRISE!!
This was a REALLY fun project. I had all of my roomies send me their little girl pictures. As soon as I got one I dressed her up in my own digi style. Here are the cuties!!!
I hope to put a smile on their faces! Look at these darling girlies...Maija, Kim, Jessi, and Joy!! Thank you for letting me room with you!!


I've been stuffing my case with Silver Bella essentials. I hope I have everything!