HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Friday, July 24, 2009

Texas Antique Shopping

I went shopping for goodies last weekend with my old friend Carol. We drove to the downtown historical square in Montgomery, Texas, and then to a wonderful antique mall in Spring, Texas.

LOVED this darling scrapbook I found. Here are the pages, ready for journaling.
I love "lovelies" major and minor...
She could surely get attention wearing this to class!
I love her belt with the little change purse attached.Let's list our "beauty assets"....funny!!
Hmm...thinking what to put about my "smooth and "sinister" sides...
Here are some beautiful trims and goodies. I have plans for that measuring tape. It will be part of a Big Texas Silver Bella Mum!! Texas Silver Bellas are doing a Mum Swap and I can't wait to get started!
I also ran across more pearls for my collection.
I already wore the two necklaces together and I love it! The pin will be a centerpiece for one of my handmade flowers.
More flowers torn right off of a hat...
Super cute cake toppers for $1
After shopping, I always have ideas for artwork. Here is a sneak peak at a fun Pre-Silver Bella Swap...