HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Friday, December 5, 2008

OOH Cookies!

It's...

Thanks for inviting me my friend! Here I am "cooking"for the first time in my bedroom kitchen!
My very FAVORITE cookie of all time?? Peanut Butter Cup Cookies!! I could eat a dozen in one sitting. And who could peel off those little papers and not eat a PB cup, or two???Ready to make a few dozen to eat...and maybe a couple to share :)

INGREDIENTS
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped (don't eat them all!)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.

Warning...they might be gone before you can put them on a plate!
I'd also like to share these with my friend Danni, who is having a cookie swap soon. I won't be able to go...boohoo! She lives near by, but I haven't seen her in forever!! Miss ya girlie!

Thanks again Jessi, for the blogger cookie swap, and for the sweet stash you sent me!!
Love it all!!
________________________________________

P.S. Have you stopped by Michael's lately? I was amazed at their bead section. I made necklaces, bracelets, rings, and key chains this year. I made this necklace using "felt" silvery beads and a charm combination that was already put together. Simply string the finished charm set on to the necklace!