HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Handmade Little Things

I was so excited to get an ATC from my super creative friend Jessi! Here is her adorable packaging... And here is her fun ATC. Isn't she fabulous?? Sure gets me in the mood for Halloween! Thank you so much Jessi!! :)
I got two MORE Dick and Jane books on Ebay! I am always using the images and words in my art. I hate to tear them up, but I can get them cheaper by buying the raggedy ones!
I am NO seamstress, but I managed to make this vintage inspired apron this week! I have a huge collection of vintage and Anthropologie aprons, but this time I wanted to see if I could actually create one myself. I used a Simplicity pattern. It was only 1 yard. I used "piping" on it (the cream lines.) I had no idea what "piping" was until I asked the sales person. Now I know!
Have a great week!