HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Friday, July 11, 2008

Tweet Tweet-- It's The Weekend!

Hurray!!! TweetyJill just put my "French Girl ATCs" on their amazing site, with materials and instructions on how to make them. On the site, you can also see me on the page of TweetyJill designers. Check out all of their incredible books, stamps, and other goodies, and tell them Mendy sent ya! And speaking of things that go "Tweet Tweet," here's a few new digi birdie creations! Mixed in a little digi flocking with this one...
One more digi piece:
I did a little challenge posted on the Christina Renee site and had so much fun! __________________________________________
I want to thank my talented friend Lori Oles for sending me this little treat!! Isn't it gorgeous? I had to hang it on my special crown hook.