HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Have Talented Friends!

This was my first time hosting a swap and it was so much fun! We swapped soldered charms, and each one I received was just incredible. Each charm is so unique and beautiful. I am honored to be in a group with such talented girls!! Thank you SO much!!

Here are the incredible artists starting at the left: Birdie-Layla, Smitten-Tina, "M"- Dede, "Live Your Poem"-Dale, Second Row: "Vintage Lady with Heart"-Britt, "Heart in Circle"- Carol, "Heart with Wings"-Teresa

Each was packaged so beautifully. I feel like a queen with my assortment of goodies. I just want to stare at them all day! I've already worn each one on a strand of pearls or ribbon.
________________________________
Also got this darling bracelet recently from my friend Britt. What a fun piece to have! Thank you so much!!
My Texas friend Tina knows how much I adore cowgirls...she sent me this fun charm! You are too sweet!
My other Texas art buddy, Dale sent me this scalloped "Dreamy," on one side and "Wish Upon a Star," on the other. How cute!!
So, am I spoiled with all these goodies???? YES!