HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome To My Art World!

Welcome to my new art blog! I have started this blog by myself, learning about it as I go! I really have no idea what I am doing...but this is fun! I belong to a wonderful artsy group called "Flickr" and I have "met" so many talented and artsy ladies there. Many of them have fun blogs that I read regularly. I love the photos, artwork, and stories behind their entries. I thought it would be fun to share my artwork and vintage finds with friends and family, so here I am!

First off...I am southern girl who LOVES glitter...


I love everything from school glitter to the top of the line glass glitter! Here are three ATC cards I traded in my FLICKR group. I used lots of glitter!!

Thanks for dropping by!