HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mad Tea Party

I am so excited to be included in A Fanciful Twist's Mad Tea Party! What a fun summer event!
Well...on with the Tea Party!! Welcome everyone!My Tea Party is a celebration of my Silver Bella Roomies. Please help me honor them today!
I am so glad you all came to my party. Please let me introduce you to my SB Roomies... Joy, Kim C., Maija, Jessi, and Kim H.
Did you know that Silver Bella will have an APRON theme on Friday night during Bella Market?

Tea for you? And you? And you?
Would you care for some cream filled cupcakes? I made them myself.
How about a few tunes from my 1917 Victor Talking Machine? Let's see... I have a great collection of swing music! We'll have to take turns winding it up...
Let's pamper ourselves with homemade foot and hand scrub. These have a cool mint fragrance.
Oh yes, this is Princess Madeline. She would like to say "hello."
Thank all of your for coming to my tea party today. I'm glad everyone got to meet my new Silver Bella Roomies! Aren't they fabulous?Thank you so much for coming. I had a great time. Let's do this again soon! Hugs, Mendy