HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break!!

It's my Spring Break and I have been doing some serious shopping!! A few of my finds...

Here are some fabrics and trims I will be using in my corsage class at Paper Cowgirl! Just a sampling!! I am so excited about the class. There are a few spots left!
I purchased (another) set of cookbooks. I've been collecting them for years. Some of my cookbooks are thin...I tear out pages for my artwork! I can't stop adding to my pyrex collection of greens! I use them everyday!
Things I've been creating...
I have a little packet of goodies for my dear friend Dede. I have been in a fun round robin she is hosting. She also gave me the honor of a friendship award on her blog. What a sweetie!! Hope she'll enjoy the sampling!This is a soldered piece I created for my school's big spring fundrasier. It will be auctioned off in April. I used my favorite blond girl with the colorful beads. This is the second one I've made with her image. I also papered the box and added a vintage flower.