HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Monday, September 17, 2007

More and More Paper Dolls!

My friend Holly of Holly Loves Art had some fun paper dolls that reminded her of her favorite movie when she was young. It made me think of my favorite TV shows, and a few came to mind!
One of my very favorite reruns from the mid to later '70's as a child was That Girl. I loved Marlo Thomas so much, I tried to straighten my very curly hair with an ironing board to have that fab posh look. OK, a curly haired Texas girl could not very likely turn into a posh New York sleeked haired beauty overnight...

I made these collages starring Marlo Thomas' Ann Marie...otherwise known as THAT GIRL!!

I found "That Girl " Paper Dolls and I went crazy!! You can click on the doll and clothes, and it will enlarge big enough to cut out and play! Check out this fun doll....


My second favorite show of the same era was Bewitched. Now that Samantha Stephens was one cool chick! Here is a really fun treat...a virtural interactive Samantha paper doll site...wow!! I could play for hours! OK, maybe I did.
I have really been hooked on paper dolls since I joined a fun flickr paper doll swap! I have always loved paper dolls and have been looking at them online. Check out this incredible paper doll site. They have tons of great free dolls!

P.S. How about a little fun with the ...Petticoat Junction girls...or Lucille Ball!