HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Art Days

I have that soldering iron out again! I leave it out for about a week, just so that I can pick up where I left off.

I always make a little something special for the teachers I work with. This year I am switching from kindergarten to second grade. I hope my new group will enjoy their personalized birdie charms...
I think we should all wear them on the first day of school!
I also made a little gift for my sweet mom's birthday. It's a soldered charm with her mom (my Nana) on it. The charm is detachable...so she can switch it out with other charms I've made. My curly hair came from my Nana! I made one for myself too!
________________________________
I have had so much fun diving into my Pre-Silver Bella swaps!! Here one sneaky peek of what I'm doing... The colors are so much fun to work with!
Here's a peek at another Pre-Bella swap. I love the richness of creams with blacks. I don't work with black very often, but I like it. I have BIG plans for this creation...for a very special swap.
This project will take a while...I'll be back!