HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Texas Road Trip!

I love living in the great state of Texas for a million reasons. One has to be that I'm only an hour and a half from Round Top. What does that mean??? Junk Gypsy!

Gotta love scouring through all the goodies in this place!


Also visited the Rachel Ashwell The Prairie Bed and Breakfast. It's a huge area with several houses, dining area, and large reception area. It's in the middle of nowhere, (about 8 miles from downtown Round Top)...but worth the visit!

If in Round Top, go to Royers Cafe! Texas country style food at its greatest!!
 I also visited a shop I loved, called Mimi Bella. Beautiful clothing and accessories called my name!

 OOh, they even had one of my favorite jewelry lines, Marianna! Eye Candy!
Loved my day trip!