HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One of My Favorite Swaps...

I was just admiring my lovely collection of glass soldered houses that were part of an incredible swap way back in 2009. The swap was headed by my sweet talented friend, Tina. She sadly passed away. The houses were a challenge for me because I had really just started soldering and I had to make quite a few "perfect" looking houses!

Seems like yesterday when I sent out all of my glass houses!
They were so much fun to make. I really enjoyed working with triangles for the first time. I had a lot of support from Tina...and will always be thankful.
Here is my display of all of the Cute little Soldered Houses.  This was one of my very favorite swaps of all time!
Glass houses created by:
Tina, Cheryl, Jeanie, Heather, Phyllis Ann
Thanks to everyone for sending me a house! I am still admiring their beauty!!