HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Monday, January 18, 2010

Learning New Things

During my winter break from school, one of the things I did was organize all of my loose beads and vintage pieces. I wanted to do something with my pearls and velvet beads and got "in the mood!" Here's what I came up with...

I watched some addictive BRAVO TV and made these necklaces. Now I need MORE goodies to play with. So much fun!



Just scanned my fur (faux of course) pieces to use as "digis." I also scanned all of my vintage pattern cover girls...took a while! I love being able to use my goodies again and again! Who could resist a leopard crown and matching tote?
_______________________________

Since I already had my little "pattern" covergirls out, I decided to make a clipboard for my friend's daughter who is getting married this spring. This time I used a copy of the complete pattern cover. I'm always inspired by the super talented Jane of Jane's Apron. In Artful Blogging a few issues back, she showed a darling clipboard with a pattern cover. I thought this wedding pattern was perfect for mine. The flower and pearls are from my vintage stash. Thanks Jane!