HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lots of Pink and Red...

I am so excited to be a part of a fun Valentine's Day Swap with two good friends, Lilia and Lori. Here a a few of the goodies that I sent to them. I hope they enjoy them!
I started off with something chocolate...the new double dipped M&Ms...yum!
Here is something sparkly, soft, new, artsy, and a little touch of "vintage valentine."

I included a super soft stuffed heart with dried lavender sprinkled inside!
...and a few fabric covered notepads.
Here are a few of my favorite ArtChix Girls.
OOH, just noticed they put the "Winged Cuties" Digi girls I did for Somerset Digital Studio on their site. Cool!
Postman, please deliver!
_________________________________________
A few other goodies sent off...


I love February!