HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Thursday, November 6, 2008

International Quilt Festival in Houston

It's November, and time for a day long shopping spree at one of my favorite places in the world...
The International Quilt Festival in Houston!!! I always go with good friends and comfy shoes. I had a great time this year!! I bought some fun fibers, trims, vintage goodies, beads, fabrics, glitter sprays, glitter paste, and so much more. Oh, and NO I don't quilt!!

Vintage silks, trims and velvet in my fav colors...YUM!I always hit the wool area, where I buy all their "end" pieces. They are perfect for crafts!
Some vintage flowers and lose petals from the Tinsel Trading Company!
Great fabrics sold in a big quilter's roll. Perfect for tea dying!
One of my freebies from Stampington...Got the year's subscription to Where Women Create.So that's the contents of one of one of my bags...hehe!