HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lots of Goodies...

I've made a few canvases lately! This birdie canvas is for a local hospital fundraiser. Let the bidding begin!This one is for my new art friend Sandy of My Lullabelles. We are doing a little trade. She is a fellow puggie lover. I think her Pugsie and my Madeline could be good friends!!
And speaking of PLAYING....I've been making some fun trinkets lately. Here are some key fobs I made using pearls, glass beads, and fun velvet beads. The actual bead strip can be taken off the key ring and clipped on to a necklace! I think they'd also look cute haning off of a zipper on a purse or tote. I fell in love with these vintage milk glass rose cabachons, and wanted to do something fun with them. I made several pinkie rings using clear bands.
____________________________________________
Look at the goodies my good friend Lilia sent me!! Gotta love her!!

Can't wait to start playing!! Thanks Lil!