HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Always Inspired

I was SO inspired by the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine. I think it is my favorite issue of all time. Lydia Bee's artwork is celebrated in an article called "Gone to the Dogs." I can't put it down!

I made this large canvas in honor of my sweet pug, Madeline...using the wonderful techniques of Lydia. She explains how to make these fun animal collages, step by step. I hope she won't mind me using her cute clown collar on my puggie! She is so talented!! Thank you Lydia!
_____________________________
Are you familiar with TweetyJill? Here are a few samples of their newest stamp collections, WOW! Not only do they have totally unique stamps and papers, but their art books are incredible! I am so lucky to be a part of their design team!
I LOVE LOVE this set of Alice and Wonderland stamps! Aren't they cute?Don't be afraid to just dive in and create this week!