HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Monday, August 4, 2008

More Summer Goodies!

I just received my fabulous Etsy order from my new friend Donna of Undertheredroof!
Look at this gorgeous vintage wallpaper! Love the collection Donna!
I always give my fellow Kindergarten team each a soldered charm for the beginning of the year. This year I made them vintage Little Red Riding Hood charms. I used my Christina Renee Little Red kit.
I also went ahead and made some tiny 1/2" x 1/2" charms with sketches of front doors:These are the backs:
I played around with other tiny glass pieces and used my favorite cowgirls from my collection. These soldered pieces are 1 1/2" x 1/2". I think I'll wear all of them at one time on a long chain.


I'm not sure what I'll do with these fun digi creations. I call these "Carol's Chairs," since my friend Carol loves anything French! I found a great old book at the flea market and scanned the images before playing with them on Photoshop.
I might make them prints or maybe solder small charms? We'll see...