HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Monday, July 7, 2008

Pretty Papers!

NON-DIGI entry today!! I actually worked with REAL paper! :)

I love decorating little notebooks with paper scraps. Here are some of my favorite textured papers from my stash. My favorite is the book with the tabs. On the pages with a tab, I added a vintage music sheet. My tab punch is my very favorite punch!


I am moving my little altered books that were tucked away in my art studio, and putting them in an antique box in my living room. This way I can open the box and enjoy reading them any time I want! Here are a few of the books I did within the last year. Some are round robin books I did with art friends. The last book is still blank...I even put tabs in it. I will work on it this summer.
___________________________________________

My very creative and magical art friend Lisa of Faerie Enchantment has given me the BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO 2008 award! I am so honored to be chosen by such a talented artist! You are so sweet Lisa...

I am now nominating seven other blogs that deserves the blog award. The winners are:
Lia, ArtJunkGirl
Dede, Dream Create Share
Lilia Flea Market Studio
Sarah, Vintage Lily
Lori, Vintage Flair
Britt, Sparkle Vintage Charm
Carrie, PaperButterfly

For the BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO 2008 award The Rules Are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Have fun!!