HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's MAY!!!

It's MAY 1st, and time for.....

A new blog banner that I created, AND...
Jessi's Favorite Childhood Toy Day!! Thanks for letting me play along Jessi!!
I am so excited to join in the fun...
Here are some pictures of me playing with my favorite toys!

I love toys from the 60's and 70's!
_________________________________________

And speaking of Jessi....Here are six ATC's I created for a ATC swap. Some images were found from Flickr's "Not for posting art" collage images. Thanks for picking my name J!

_________________________________________

I took part in a really fun kitchen swap that my friend Tina hosted. Jenn made the darling recipe box that coordinates perfectly with my vintage finds! Thank you Jenn!

__________________________________________

This is a RAK for my sweet friend Mel of Little Melfie's Studio. Heather from Speckled Egg arranged a great Random Act of Kindness for her. She just had surgery, and is doing so well! HUGS to you Mel!