HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Few Fun Things This Week!

I am very proud to have some of my artwork featured in the newest, wonderful blog Tweety Jill's "Tweety's Crafty Nest!" Please check out this fun blog! You will find lots of great inspiration for Mother's Day. Tweety Jill Publications has incredible art books including my latest fav, Altered Art Projects!
I am doing a few other projects for them too...I am so excited. What a great company!!

_________________________________________

Our family is so excited...our oldest, Morry, is going to be the mascot at his high school next year! He tried out, and won! What a fun thing to do your senior year!! He will be a fighting warrior Highlander...with the kilt and everything. He is going to be a sight! Here is the news article from the High School paper this week.

__________________________________

Does this make you laugh? It is a photo of me and my oldest friend in the world, Terri. We were at a party at my house WAY back in the 70's. I wanted to do something fun with the picture, so here it is!!

Yes, I am the one in the front, begging Dad to "get a move on," with all the pictures!!