HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Monday, September 3, 2007

Taking an ART break!

After a pretty long and slightly stressful first week back at school, it was time to relax and to play with art again! I spent all of Labor Day doing lots of digi scrapbooking and starting 10 paper dolls for a fun swap I'm in! Here is a little preview of one of my paper dolls. I am so excited about this swap...more on that to come!
I've been playing with some new digi kits, learning more and more about my photoshop. My favorite kits are always vintage style with a bit of glitter of course! Here is one of me and my mom. I'm the one with the sour face...hehe!Of course I always have a great time scrapping the pug...I might have more layouts of her than my boys...whoops!Got a new scanner today because mine finally just gave out. I LOVE my new HP 5610 All-in-One! I know I'll use it everyday...